Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Updates

Going to keep this brief. 


Mars City: Might have a line on an inker/colorist. First arc+ is written. Ben's throwing down pencils like a mad man. Some examples... it's gonna be a good time.

Lysander Scratch, Magi Hunter (From Mars City)
Zoom in by clicking.


















One Eighteen: Seasons 1 and 2 are rebroadcasting over at 19 Nocturne Blvd.  Book 2 is laid out and now I'm just doing the adaptation (People seem to dig it, so I'm less worried about Lucasing this whole thing up now.) Season 3 will come after that, and I've been playing with some soundscape stuff you're going to love (and not notice.) It'll be just like 1 and 2, but I've learned some subtler techniques to slide in underneath. I know you guys want it as soon as possible, but it's coming, and we WILL stick the landing.

No Ewoks.

Willie Fetch ALWAYS shoots first.

Waight's almost over...

-Will Ross
(P.S. I did it for the lulz. And cause it was a shitty movie. Seriously, you had a building at a 160 degree angle, and you "hacked a bridge.")

No comments:

Post a Comment